Register to the webinar: Reduce the risk in New Space with space enhanced plastic products
On December 2nd, 2021 at 4PM CEST (9 AM CDT / 10:00 AM EDT) TI is hosting a live space webinar on a topic of “Reduce the risk in New Space with space enhanced plastic products”.
This webinar will provide:
- Clarity on the capabilities, specifications, advantages of TI’s space enhanced plastic products.
- Background to understand the necessity of the applied qualification tests and why customers should insist on only using parts that have passed such quality assurance. Further, there are several materials, processes or packaging options that cause unnecessary risk of failure in space.
- Mitigate the risks for products to enable cost-competitive space-grade products that perform reliably at the expected performance level for the specified life cycle in space.
- Overview on the available and soon-to-be-available space enhanced plastics products from TI in support of your current and upcoming New Space missions. .
- Jason Clark, System Engineering manager for TI’s Space and Avionics system,
Jason joined TI in 1998 from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and has held multiple roles in Sales, Marketing, and Systems Engineering. Currently, Jason is the system engineering manager for TI’s Space and Avionics system team which focuses on providing system-level solutions for our customers’ most challenging problems using TI’s full component portfolio.
- Michael Seidl, Systems Engineer for Aerospace Applications
Michael received his Dipl. Ing. (FH) degree in communication technologies from Fachhochschule Munich in Germany. With 26 years of experience in semiconductors and held positions in DSP software design, applications, product marketing, business development and system engineering, Michael supports customers with in-depth system knowledge, combined with expertise on TI’s product offerings. .