Troubleshooting tips: Return guidelines
This series on our guidelines for returns will help with expediting your return process flow and enabling us to perform an efficient and effective quality review. On the basis of five key steps, you will be guided through the processes of de-soldering, verifying, handling and submitting your return.
The five key steps are:
- De-soldering the suspect product from your printed circuit noard (PCB)
- Verifying and confirming that the non-conformance is isolated to the product
- Ensuring that the product is in testable condition
- Creating your return request on TI.com
- Packing and shipping of the suspect product once a request has been accepted