TI Precision Labs - Switches and Muxes: Bandwidth, Channel-to-Channel Crosstalk, Off-Isolation and THD+Noise
This TI Precision Labs - Op Amps training video provides an overview of multiplexer bandwidth, channel-to-channel crosstalk, off-isolation, and THD+Noise specifications. Specifically, we will see how these parameters are defined and measured. We will also see device-related factors that affect these parameters and limit multiplexer performance. The goal of this series is to understand the DC performance parameters of multiplexers and how they affect data acquisition system performance. The multiplexer highlighted in this video series is the MUX36S08.
Watch the next video in the series, TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Multiplexers 4 - Electrical Overstress (myTI login required), or see a complete list of TI Precision Labs - Op Amps training videos.
PDFs for download
- Download the datasheet for the MUX36S08 multiplexer highlighted in this video.
- Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
- Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book, which puts system- and board-level design formulas at your fingertips. Edited by precision op amp experts Art Kay and Tim Green, the book covers a wide variety of topics, including key constraints and conversions, op amp basic configurations, A/D and D/A conversion, and much more.
- Ask questions and interact with the authors in the Logic Forum on the TI E2E™ Community.
- Search TI precision op amps, and find reference designs and other technical resources: www.ti.com/hvmux.